Web browsers are like print publishers but they are different from search engines, web browsers are mainly used to use the World Wide Web and they can also used to access information that is sent by web servers. A web browser also acts as a password manager, download manager, form filler and torrent downloader; in short it has all the information for you whenever you want to access it. Below are the steps to download Safari for Windows PC and Laptops.
There are a number of popular web browsers, the most famous one being the safari browser. Safari is known to be the best browser for all Mac systems; it was first introduced in 2003; this web browser is efficient as compared to other browsers and is also known to be a battery saver. It is the best browsing server and is known for its sophisticated design; convenient browsing and features that make it stand out from the rest.
Here is everything you need to know about the Safari browser like its features, benefits, and more. You can even check whether the Safari web browser is compatible with Windows platform or not. Check the complete downloading and installation guide to Safari on Windows 10/8.1/8/7 platforms running PC or laptop.
Download Safari for Windows 10:
Safari is basically a web browser for Mac devices and there is also a mobile version of it for the IOS devices, in 2007 apple CEO Steve jobs introduced safari for windows. It was one of the first browsers for windows that had a number of features like top sites, cover flow, reader, tabs on top and it also had the standard features like other web browsers, Safari 5.1.7 was the last version of safari for windows pc that was introduced as after a run of three years it was discontinued; it is still available but it is not considered safe to use because there can be a threat to the pc from the harmful malware and from hackers. Safari is best if used on Mac system and IOS supported devices.
Safari Browser Features:
- Safari browser offers high-speed browsing experience and ease of use to all its users.
- URL Path Navigation
- It has Web Inspector, Activity Window, Inline Dictionary, Selection to Speech.
- This browser enables the users to access the Quick Notes.
- It has Email Page Link, Page-load times impressive, speed compatibility and more.
- One of the best features of this browser is Faster loading.
- It also provides all the security features that a browser should offer to its users.
- This browser renders an extremely speedy download feature.
Benefits of Safari Browser:
- Now you can block auto-playing videos
- Two ways to disable autoplay
- It has safari autoplay
- Safari/settings for this website
- No more annoying and loud ads auto playing
- New privacy feature
- Check the boxes in website tracking
- Prevent cross-site tracking will stop personalized ads.
Steps to Download and Install Safari Browser on Windows 10/8/7:
Check out the detailed guide on how to download and install Safari browser on Windows 10.
- First of all, we need a browser. Simply open Google Chrome browser from your PC.
- Go to the URL or the address bar. You can download the latest version of Safari browser for your Windows device.
- Hit the download button and proceed with the downloading process.
- Once the download is done, then the system asks where to save the downloaded file.
- In the next dialog box, you can select the destination folder and then click on save button.
- After that, go to the desktop wherein we can find the Safari Setup file.
- Double click on the file and then Run it. After carrying out few more steps, system shows Welcome to the Safari Installer dialog box.
- Click on the next button, and then shows accept the terms in the license agreement.
- Select the radio button, and click on next button.
- Further, the system shows Installation options dialog box and uncheck on ‘Make Safari the default browser for all users’ option.
- Lastly, you can find the dialog box that displays ‘Finish’ option.
- Once you are done with the installation, you can tap that option and launch the Safari Browser.
- After landing on the home page of the Safari browser, you will then navigate to the Apple website.
- From there, you can easily access your desired websites through Safari on Windows device.
Must Read – How To Reset Mac Password : 3 Simple Ways
Safari Alternatives – Few Browsers for Windows OS:
Safari is the best web browser but as safari for windows has been discontinued there are a number of other web browsers that one can consider using for their windows PC. Here is a list of some best web browsers for windows:
- Google Chrome– This is the top most and the quite trusted browser for windows; this browser was introduced by Google. This browser is known to give best results if one uses Gmail and YouTube; it has some impressive features and sign in options which makes it one of the best and the most popular web browsers. Though it is quite quick it is known for a higher consumption of power. Loading pages with Google chrome is quite easy and there are a large number of extensions available, also this browser is available for all android devices.
- Mozilla Firefox– This is a web browser by the Mozilla foundation which is available for windows as well as for other platforms. Firefox has higher security and privacy features also it has a lot of plug in options. It has some exclusive tool and as it belongs to the Mozilla foundation there are least chances of getting hacked or tracked if one is using Firefox. It has a do not track feature and also a private browsing feature so it is quite high on privacy. One can also customize the web browser by adding them and some add-ons to make the browser user friendly for you.
- Microsoft Edge– Microsoft edge is a web browser introduced by Microsoft and it is a great competitor for Google chrome. This browser has several services offered by Microsoft like one drive; as it is a web browser introduced by windows it works best on the latest version of windows i.e. windows 10.
- Chromium– This is a counterpart of Google chrome and can be used on linux system; it is somewhat same like the Google chrome and one can sign in it by using the Google account and can sync data. Chromium has a blue coloured logo which can help one in distinguishing it from its other counterpart.
So, one can use any of these browsers for their windows PC in place of safari; though they do not have the same features like the Mac browser but all these browsers are great for surfing the internet, for loading your favourite sites, for downloading torrents and above all these web browsers are safe for the PC.